01 January 2010
Alright, Happy New Year everyone. (:
Random thoughts i wna tell someone, but no one with me...

1. I'm feeling so tired, yet i don't feel like sleeping
2. I'm alone at home with Puipui & Jeh-Zee
3. My science still suck
4. Why isn't there any nice show now?!
5. Where am i going to settle my dinner...
6. I'm so bored yet i don't want to go out.
7. My homework, how?
8. Huh, my MT tcher is transfered to some other school?
9. Argh, i feel like screaming into someone's ear
10. If i were there, i'd do all sorts of things to u to wake u up.
11. I feel like finding my neighbour's bull dog
12. Yeah, my facial condition is getting better! But i doubt it will heal completely
13. Even Puipui and Jeh-Zee are sleeping...
14. E heheheh, i feel like singing with my controller
15. I want an Ipod touch..
16. Shut up lizard!
17. Ahh, i feel like eating Royce chocolates
18. I think Lady Gaga is so weird O.O
19. Pucca's eyes is weird, her aim is always to kiss that ninja
20. I have so much more to say...
21. What if my eyebrows are yellow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives