03 March 2010
I sound like a man. I think i will be a pro in prank calling - No one would be able to tell it's ''eunice koh'' :B But i'm not so lame unless i'm really that bored. Guess what?! I didn't go with my words again. I just can't concentrate in class and i got a whole lot of homework not done. & I dont have any plans to do it. Gosh. But urgh.

Yah. I'm unhappy. Lol!
  • I dont like it when someone created a new email add and ask me to unblock the original one. - Why are u so thick-skinned to ask me to unblock the original one? Since i block u, i obviously have a reason.
  • My voice sound like some man and i can't speak properly. Which is to say, when i was to raise out my opinion, or scold u or whatever, i can't ; I can only keep quiet. (Which is super irritating)
  • ''If its such a torture, don't bother.''
  • If i don't want something, just go with me for the time being, i can't speak properly, i can't elaborate, i can't explain!
  • Stop provoking me cus' i'm already having alittle breathing problems (I'm don't have asthma)

Alright. Thats all. It all seemed alittle associated. hahaha. Missed 2 sessions of dance, and i'm afraid i can't catch up. So upset with BOTH ccas. *!@#$!@%*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives