17 June 2010
Thats Enough
Always face the sunshine and let the shadows fall behind you.

Well, i believe that everyone has control over his/ her own life. Even our future, we all have control. Of cus, neglecting some factors such as death and failures. I mean, do you even expect life to be smooth, with no obstacles at all? Nothing good comes easy, i feel.

And now, the mistake i made is clear. For the 1st time, i felt the impact of taking the wrong route. I had knew long ago the consequences but i still go for it, and now, i'm feeling so terrible. All that burning and yearning in the heart is no longer there, and i'm closing the doors. I'll make sure i'm too fly to be depressed, and i will never let my hopes go too far again.

Guess i was wrong, but see i'm strong; Definitely won't take long for me to move on. I have learnt that no one is coming to my rescue and this is my life. Maybe you should keep this in mind too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives