28 March 2010

Happy 21st Birthday to Gabriel.
From next week onwards, i do not have to attend ccas. & I'm so very duh-happy about it - I can finally get more rest. To think about it, I've been coping with homework, tuition & cca for the past 3 years + (Excluding primary school days). Wow, time flies.


The reason so many people never get anywhere in life is because when opportunity knocks, they are out at the back yard looking for four-leaf clover

Well, I'm one of them & i bet many of you out there are like that too! Let's take every chances/ opportunities & not let them slip away. Whoooo.

If you think you are too small to be effective, then you have never been in the dark with a mosquito

Sound pretty true huh? (:
Alright, i hope everyone will start to be more hardworking & prepare well for upcoming Midyearexaminations. &&& I wna say, my result slip sucks big time. My parents still don't know about it - How?

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives