30 June 2010
ORAL
2nd June 2010: THE PASSAGE WAS SO DIFFICULT. The conv. i totally stunt. For a moment, nothing came into my mind. But the moment i got out of the exam area, i knew what to say. I've just screwed this thing up.

O'level Mother Tongue Oral...

Why can't they start it on Tuesday instead?! Look at it now, i feel i got lack of time to practice, and i'm sure my classmates feel this way too. For those who will be having their oral next week, please make use of your time. Now, how am i going to do well? Argh. To be fair, although i'm the 1st one, i have to count myself lucky because mine is on the 2nd day, I guess my other classmates are struggling their way through now; Goodluck! Can you imagine i've been waking up super early to read a stack of chinese notes?!?! & Teachers are so understanding to continue to pump us with work and test. I'm exhuasted; I feel i'm rushing against time, to cope with homeworks, mock exam, & this oral.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives