31 July 2010
Coming soon

Exhausted. In the urge of giving up. I don't feel like studying anymore.

Now, everything's over and i got some new matters on hand to handle. Feeling really terrible for the past few weeks? Now, so much better with great buddies right here, by my side. Thank you so much; Te quiero mucho.

I think i'm having nightmares almost every night, something must be wrong, or maybe... I'm just thinking too much. *Laughs*, anyway, I'm going to have a dog real soon!

''Honestly, i don't want, and at the same time want, history to repeat. But well, let's get back on track.'' & Someone showed me this: {Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.}

;As you aspire to be more successful in life, your attitude towards yourself and others will play a huge role. Positive people learn how to handle life's challenges differently and use these opportunities to grow.

1 Comments:

Blogger LeeJun(broomstar) said...

Weee. Hahaha, YO.

August 1, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives