28 November 2010
Hope
Facts conclude that how we feel about the world completely depends on how our mind think. I shall TRY to look at everything in a whole new light from today onwards.
I foresee that taking this step will lead to unfavorable consequences. No doubts, history is sure to repeat. But i guess, working on the present, instead of the past, is more important. O'well! Again, I will make sure I'm too fly to be depressed and will not carry my hopes too high.

Started working for about a week? Pretty tiring. My social life is disrupted, I barely had any time to spend with anyone, even my family. When i reach home, they are all dead asleep already. ): What can you expect when i don't have a direct bus home and have to miss those packed buses... But argh. Even if I want to quit/switch job, I'd feel super guilty. Everyone there are very nice and patient with me. They treated me like their family even on my 1st day of work. Great people, i must say. Love working with them, but at the same time, i want and need a break.

Happy Belated Birthday, Pearlina. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Eunice Koh
Yours truly

The heck with sugar and spice



Affiliates
Archives